Want to see and feel an item in real life first? We totally understand that! That is why you can always order a sample from us.
Yes, you can order samples from us.
You can order a sample from us by clicking on the 'order sample' button on the product page of the item you want a sample of.
You can order 1 sample per item. In total, you can order 5 samples.
A sample order cost €1 per piece.
Your sample will be shipped with Bpost or PostNL.
You will receive your sample within 2 business days.
Ordering a new floor, wall or ceiling from Aqua-Step.com is a breeze. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Explore our extensive range on the webshop. Aqua-Step offers a wide range of products, wich can sometimes make choosing a bit challanging. Therefore, use our handy filters to find exactly what you're looking for. If you already have an idea of what you want, you can easily navigate to the desired product via our intuitive navigation or use the search bar. If you'd prefer personal advice, our friendly staff are on hand to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact us for the perfect advice.
- Add your desired products to your shopping cart. Have you found the right products? Great! Place them in your shopping cart by simply clicking on the 'Add to cart' button. You can then continue shopping or proceed to checkout. Don't forget to also add matching materials, such as skirting boards or edge banding, to your order.
- Payment and completion of your order. Checking out your shopping cart is quick and easy and can be completed in five steps:
We do everything we can to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
- We typically deliver as quickly as possible according to our standard terms. Currently, we cannot deliver any faster.
- A later delivery date is always possible.
- Specific time deliveries are not possible.
Return or exchange
Still want to return or exchange your products? Here you can read if and how this is possible.
Unfortunately, goods sometimes get damaged or defective during transport. This is inconvenient for everyone, but fortunately, Aqua-Step.com will resolve this for you. If you only discover that the goods are damaged or defective after unpacking, take the following steps:
- Do not process the damaged or defective products.
- Take a few good, detailed photos of the damage/ defects
- Email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us the photos via WhatsApp with a description of the problem.
- We will evaluate the situation.
- If we find that your claim is justified, we will replace the damaged/ defective products.
- We will schedule a new delivery in consultation with you.
If you wish to request a return or replacement, please send us an email at email@example.com with your order number.
At Aqua-Step, you can only return or exhange unopened items up to 2 weeks after purchase. Please contact customer service for the correct procedure. We will send you a return form and schedule a pick-up time with our transporter. Please never send items back without prior permission form customer service. If it is a voluntary return, you will pay €64,95.
Depending on your banking institution, your refund will be credited back to the original payment method(s) within 3 to 5 business days.
Aqua-Step products do not exhibit a plastic-like texture due to their primary composition of Stone Polymer Composite (SPC), which predominantly consists of limestone (calcium carbonate, accounting for 80%) with only a minor proportion of PVC and additives. Consequently, SPC products bear a closer resemblance to tiles or natural stone (such as marble) rather than PVC.
Yes, they can be affixed to Ytong blocks using MS polymer adhesive. However, it is necessary to first treat the Ytong blocks with a primer. Without this step, the structure would be too porous, resulting in the adhesive being absorbed into the blocks.
- Do not attach the radiator directly to the panels. Instead, drill holes through the panels and use screws and plugs to securely affix the radiator to the underlying wall.
- Ensure that the wall against which you will be installing the Aqua-Step tiles or panels is dry.
- Before applying the adhesive, degrease both the wall (substrate) and the back of the Aqua-Step tiles/panels. This is necessary for optimal adhesive bonding.
Ordering on aqua-step.com means choosing certainty.
The products come with a warranty period of 15 years. Please refer to our warranty terms for more details.
Preparation and installation
How do I prepare for the installation?
For gluing Aqua-Step panels or tiles to the wall, we recommend using Aqua-Step adhesive in cartridges. The adhesive is then applied a bit thicker, which can compensate for minor differences in the flatness of the wall. For the floor, we recommend using Aqua-Step adhesive in buckets. The adhesive is applied to the floor in a thin layer using a notched trowel. Here it is important that it is a thin, even layer of adhesive on which the SPC tiles or panels are applied. If the adhesive were applied from a cartridge, there is a risk of height differences occurring under the floor, making it no longer flat. An uneven surface can cause problems for the click connection of the panels or tiles.
Installing an Aqua Click Tiles floor as a floating floor is straightforward. No special installation set is required, and if you adhere to the following guidelines, you can expect a beautiful result.
- Ensure a level subfloor. Under a straight 1-meter ruler, the irregularities should not exceed 3 mm.
- Ensure the correct underlay is used, it must be suitable for SPC floors (like this one: https://www.hdm.be/nl-be/secura-lvt-click-smart-n-6-25m2-3-ds-5300-x-1180-x-arb80789). There should be no springiness in the floor. The compressive strength of the underlay is particularly important and should not be less than 400kPa. Also, be sure to read our blog: 'How do you choose the right underlayment for your floor?'
- At the head end, there is a "fall down" connection, to connect this properly it needs to be hammered in with a block. You can see this clearly in this video: https://youtu.be/c-zXw0S2ePQ
Maintenance and repairs
In most cases, cleaning the Aqua Click Tiles with a damp cloth will be sufficient. In addition, regular cleaning products can be used. However, you should avoid using corrosive substances, cleaning agents with aggressive components, or products that contain oil, wax, or varnish. Be sure to also read our blog: 'How do you clean SPC flooring?'
We have tested the HG stain remover in a chemical test and the result was good. Please note! It is always wise to test these types of products on a small, preferably not visible, surface before using it on a visible spot. The manufacturer of the stain remover can change the formulation without our knowledge, this can have consequences for the performance of the product on the surface of the Aqua-Step products.
Customer service is available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, at the phone number: +32 11 61 01 30. We are not reachable on Saturdays and Sundays, but you can still get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or messaging us via WhatsApp. We wil respond to your query as soon as possible, no later than the next working day. You can also find this information on our contact page. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.
If you wish to view the panels and tiles in a larger scale or realistic setting, you are most welcome to visit our showroom at HDM Wonen, located at the following adress: Kiezel Kleine Brogel 57, 3990 Peer, Belgium. Alternatively, you can use our location finder.
Didn't find your question?
We understand that sometimes the answers you seek are not always readily available in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. That's why we are here to lend you a helping hand. Our dedicated Customer Service team is committed to resolving any inquiries, concerns, or feedback you may have.
Simply complete the form below, and let us assist you in finding the solution you're seeking. Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to working with you.